- Determine minimum statutory training standards for the industry.
- Accreditation of training centres and instructors to present PSiRA statutory courses which include Grades E – A, Assets in Transit, Reaction Services, Event Security, Dog Handlers.
- Evaluation and processing of course reports.
- Liaison with SAQA, QCTO and SASSETA in respect of the development of NQF qualification and programs for all categories or classes of security service providers.
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
EVAULUATION OF TRAINING CENTRE
• Accreditation Application form (PSiRA 47 A).
• Proof of registration with PSiRA) Attach copy of Registration Certificate).
• Proof of Payment of the prescribed accreditation fee (Attach receipt).
• Receipt of settlement for annual fees.
• Lease agreement (of the approved infrastructure assessment for the purpose of training).
• Lease agreement should include a six (6) month validity period.
• Signed confirmation letter (on an official letter head) in case of re-location relating to the initial address
• Proof of fire department letter or an affidavit.
• Signed confirmation letter (on an official letter head) of Instructor, Instructor certificate and employment contract.
• Policy and Procedures prescribed for the management and administration of training, (enrolment policy, appeals policy, assessment and certification policy).
• Proof of telephone line.
• Proof of fax line.
For fee structure, please refer to page 9 of PSiRA 47A form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - FAQS